4-H Discovery Days
4-H Discovery Days Contacts
4-H Discovery Days Coordinator: Pam Van Wagoner (email@example.com
4-H Indoor Exhibits: Meggan Callister (firstname.lastname@example.org or 385-468-4833)
4-H Livestock and Horse Shows: Sage Allen (email@example.com or 385-468-4817)
For more information about the Junior Livestock Show visit http://www.saltlakecountyjuniorlivestock.com/
4-H Indoor Exhibits Information:
- Hold a minimum of 6 hours of club meetings
- Make sure all members of your club are active on 4-H Online by June 1
- Collect all exhibits from your club members
- Enter Exhibit’s into the Utah 4-H Fair System https://utah4hreg.usu.edu/cf/
- Print Exhibit Tags for each item and attach to exhibit (pin, tape, etc.)
- Print off Exhibit List and bring with you to the County Fair Check In
- Bring Exhibits to fair
- Pick-up Fair Exhibits from fair once fair has ended
** 4-H Indoor Exhibit and Premium Pick-Up: TBA
ONLY Club Leaders may register project exhibits for 4-H Discovery Days. Click >HERE< to access the registration page.
Even if you registered exhibits last year, you will need to request a new password for this year.
County/State Exhibitor Handbook
The 4-H Discovery Days exhibitors follow the guidelines and rules set forth by the Utah State 4-H Office.