Salt Lake County Fair
Due to funding changes, the Salt Lake County Fair Family Farm Fest has been discontinued. Please see below for alternative activities to support both 4-H Youth and the Jr Livestock Show.
Please join Salt Lake County and USU Extension for 4-H Discovery Days at Wheeler Historic Farm August 15-16th, 2020. This educational event will be an agriculture focused community celebration for all Salt Lake County residents and culminating event for 4-H youth throughout the valley. We hope to see you there! For more information regarding 4-H Discovery Days, please email email@example.com
For more information about the Junior Livestock Show visit http://www.saltlakecountyjuniorlivestock.com/
4-H Discovery Days Coordinator: Pam Van Wagoner (firstname.lastname@example.org or
4-H Indoor Exhibits: Meggan Callister (email@example.com or 385-468-4833)
4-H Livestock and Horse Shows: Sage Allen (firstname.lastname@example.org or 385-468-4817)
4-H Indoor Exhibits Information:
- Hold a minimum of 6 hours of club meetings
- Make sure all members of your club are active on 4-H Online by June 1
- Collect all exhibits from your club members
- Enter Exhibit’s into the Utah 4-H Fair System https://utah4hreg.usu.edu/cf/
- Print Exhibit Tags for each item and attach to exhibit (pin, tape, etc.)
- Print off Exhibit List and bring with you to the County Fair Check In
- Bring Exhibits to fair
- Pick-up Fair Exhibits from fair once fair has ended
** 4-H Indoor Exhibit and Premium Pick-Up: TBA
ONLY Club Leaders may register project exhibits for the fair. Click >HERE< to access the registration page.
Even if you registered exhibits last year, you will need to request a new password for this year.
County/State Fair Exhibitor Handbook
The Salt Lake County Fair 4-H exhibitors follow the guidelines and rules set forth by the Utah State 4-H Office.
Salt Lake County Fair Website
Looking for the county fair website? Enter Here