Salt Lake County Fair
Visit our fair website for general information
(see information below for 4-H fair related information)
Fair Coordinator: Kesia Timoteo (firstname.lastname@example.org or 385-468-4841)
4-H Indoor Exhibits: Meggan Schulze (email@example.com or 385-468-4833)
4-H Livestock and Horse Shows: Sage Allen (firstname.lastname@example.org or 385-468-4831)
4-H Indoor Exhibits Information:
- Hold a minimum of 6 hours of club meetings
- Make sure all members of your club are active on 4-H Online by June 1
- Collect all exhibits from your club members
- Enter Exhibit’s into the Utah 4-H Fair System https://utah4hreg.usu.edu/cf/
- Print Exhibit Tags for each item and attach to exhibit (pin, tape, etc.)
- Print off Exhibit List and bring with you to the County Fair Check In
- Bring Exhibits to fair
- Pick-up Fair Exhibits from fair once fair has ended
** 4-H Indoor Exhibit and Premium Pick-Up: TBA
ONLY Club Leaders may register project exhibits for the fair. Click >HERE< to access the registration page.
Even if you registered exhibits last year, you will need to request a new password for this year.
County/State Fair Exhibitor Handbook
The Salt Lake County Fair 4-H exhibitors follow the guidelines and rules set forth by the Utah State 4-H Office.
Salt Lake County Fair Website
Looking for the county fair website? Enter Here